Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Ok, so it's not a YA book but it's good so I had to use it for this week's teaser! At the moment I'm reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn... It's strangely addictive, even if it is a little predictable. Enjoy! 


"I am so lucky, this is my husband, this man will be the father of my children. We'll all be so happy. 

But I may be wrong, I may be very wrong. Because sometimes, the way he looks at me? That sweet boy from the beach, the man of my dreams, father of my child? I catch him looking at me with those watchful eyes, the eyes of an insect, pure calculation, and I think: This man might kill me. 

So if you find this and I'm dead, well...

Sorry, that's not funny."

-page 231